Sunday 26 July 2009

The Persephone Reading Week Challenge

Persephone Books Reading Week
Exciting news for all Persephone Books fans!! Paperback Reader and The B Files have joined forces and have initiated a Persephone Reading Challenge. The designated reading week commences on 24 August 2009 and the rules of the challenge are simply to enjoy reading books published by Persephone Books - whether one or ten it does not matter.
I am looking forward to reading The Homemaker by Dorothy Canfield Fisher and re-reading some of Dorothy Whipple's fabulous novels. I also recommend Joanna Canaan's Princes in the Land.
Let me know how you get on!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully I will be participating in this challenge with you. I have ordered four Persephone titles and am crossing my fingers that they arrive on time. See you then:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! looking forward to comparing notes!

    ReplyDelete